Denis Silva da Silveira is an associate professor in the Management Department at Federal University of Pernambuco (UFPE) in the northeast of Brazil. He received his Ph.D. degree in Production Engineering (2009) at Federal University of Rio de Janeiro (UFRJ), with postdoctoral research at New University of Lisbon (2015/2016). Before becoming a professor, he had spent more than 10 years working in the software industry (as a developer and consultant). His research interests include Business Processes Management, Information Systems Architecture, Conceptual Modelling, Semantic Models and User Models. He has participated in international research projects and has written more than 170 papers in journals, conferences, workshops and book chapters. He was leader of Information Systems Development at the Information Management Division of the National Association of Postgraduation and Research in Administration (ANPAD / Brazil) in 2013 and 2014. He currently serves the community as Editorial Board Member of the International Journal of Simulation and Process Modelling and Journal of Advances in Management Sciences & Information Systems. He is also a member of several scientific conference program committees such as International Symposium on Business Modeling and Software Design (BMSD), and commonly reviews scientific articles in other prestigious journals.
GRUPO DE PESQUISA
Group of Research and Studies in Information Systems. http://dgp.cnpq.br/dgp/
PROJETOS DE PESQUISA EM ANDAMENTO
- CNPq/Universal (Nº 433419/2018-0) Evaluation of Cognitive Effectiveness of Business Process Models
- Lopes, C. S.; SILVEIRA, D. S.; Araújo JR, J. B. S., Business processes fragments to promote information quality. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF QUALITY AND RELIABILITY MANAGEMENT, v. 38, p. 1880-1901, doi: https://doi.org/10.1108/IJQRM-
- Nascimento, A. M.; SILVEIRA, D. S.; Dornelas, J. S.; Araújo JR, J. B. S., Exploring contextual factors in citizen-initiated platforms to non-functional requirements elicitation. TRANSFORMING GOVERNMENT (PRINT), v. 14, p. 777-789, doi: https://doi.org/10.1108/TG-03-
- SILVEIRA, D. S.; Loiola, E. M.; Araújo JR, J. B. S.; Moreira, A. M. D.; Fernandes, P. V., Towards a reusable business process modelling approach. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF BUSINESS PROCESS INTEGRATION AND MANAGEMENT (PRINT), v. 10, p. 103-114, doi: https://doi.org/10.1504/
- Duarte, R. B.; SILVEIRA, D. S.; Brito, V. A.; Lopes, C. S., A systematic literature review on the usage of eye-tracking in understanding process models. BUSINESS PROCESS MANAGEMENT JOURNAL, v. 27, p. 346-367, doi: https://doi.org/10.1108/BPMJ-
- Souza, E.; Moreira, A.; Araújo, J.; Abrahão, S.; Insfran, E.; SILVEIRA, D.S., Comparing Business Value Modeling Methods: A Family of Experiments. INFORMATION AND SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGY, v. 104, p. 179-193, doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.