Denis Silva da Silveira is an Associate Professor in the Management Department at Federal University of Pernambuco, where he co-leads the Group of Research and Studies in Information Systems. He received his PhD in Production Engineering (2009) at Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, with Postdoctoral research at New University of Lisbon (2015/2016). He has experience in Information Systems and Business Process Management. His principal research interests are business processes management, information systems architecture, conceptual modelling, and semantic models and user models.
GRUPO DE PESQUISA
Group of Research and Studies in Information Systems. http://dgp.cnpq.br/dgp/
PROJETOS DE PESQUISA EM ANDAMENTO
- CNPq/Universal (Nº 433419/2018-0) Evaluation of Cognitive Effectiveness of Business Process Models
- Lopes, C. S.; SILVEIRA, D. S.; Araújo JR, J. B. S., Business processes fragments to promote information quality. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF QUALITY AND RELIABILITY MANAGEMENT, v. 38, p. 1880-1901, doi: https://doi.org/10.1108/IJQRM-
- Nascimento, A. M.; SILVEIRA, D. S.; Dornelas, J. S.; Araújo JR, J. B. S., Exploring contextual factors in citizen-initiated platforms to non-functional requirements elicitation. TRANSFORMING GOVERNMENT (PRINT), v. 14, p. 777-789, doi: https://doi.org/10.1108/TG-03-
- SILVEIRA, D. S.; Loiola, E. M.; Araújo JR, J. B. S.; Moreira, A. M. D.; Fernandes, P. V., Towards a reusable business process modelling approach. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF BUSINESS PROCESS INTEGRATION AND MANAGEMENT (PRINT), v. 10, p. 103-114, doi: https://doi.org/10.1504/
- Duarte, R. B.; SILVEIRA, D. S.; Brito, V. A.; Lopes, C. S., A systematic literature review on the usage of eye-tracking in understanding process models. BUSINESS PROCESS MANAGEMENT JOURNAL, v. 27, p. 346-367, doi: https://doi.org/10.1108/BPMJ-
- Souza, E.; Moreira, A.; Araújo, J.; Abrahão, S.; Insfran, E.; SILVEIRA, D.S., Comparing Business Value Modeling Methods: A Family of Experiments. INFORMATION AND SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGY, v. 104, p. 179-193, doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.